Fashion Favorites

15:45:00

CONTINUE READING                                                                                                                                         

Fashion favourites of the month.

TO WATCH:

Tom Ford's documentary : Tom ford is an intelligent designer whose work has always stunned me. In this documentary he talks about his own struggles, the uncertainty of his career and the process of creating his designs.
H&M commercial : H&M supporting wearing whatever you want to wear as long as you feel good wearing it. Reminder that fashion has no rules.
Alexa Chung's series: If you don't know where to start from in the fashion industry or if you just enjoy watching Alexa and her style, then I highly recommend watching this series.

FAVORITE MODELS:


Imaan Hammam: Arab models are rarely heard about in the industry, but Imaan is one of the youngest and most outstanding models of this generation.


Karlie Kloss: I admire karlie a lot, not just because of the fact that she's an incredible model but also because of her kind and loving personality. She has her own youtube channel too.


Candice Swanepoel: Candice is easily one of the prettiest models I've ever seen, however I think she's underrated when it comes to high fashion.

STREET STYLE FAVORITES

Look #1: This is the coolest way to wear an all black outfit, mixed up textures and a pair of nice shoes.

Look #2: I love how simple this outfit is yet she looks amazing, she is wearing trendy pieces in a lowkey way.


Look#3: First of all, how amazing is this fur jacket? This outfit is really unique and eye-catching.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Featured post

Art is Power

Everyday we look at ourselves in the mirror and try to make everything fit perfectly. Every inch of hair has to be in place and our plaid sk...

Subscribe